Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Siaya Bondo Water and Sanitation Company LTD was established in 2006 as a Company to provide clean, safe, affordable drinking water and Sanitation services in Siaya County. We are seeking to recruit exceptional intern with strong teamwork and disciplined for the following positions.
POSITION: NON REVENUE ASSISTANTS – ( Scale 1)NO.4
- Assist the Non- Revenue officer in developing and implementing leak reduction strategies.
- Identify and reduce administrative and technical losses.
- Develop measures against illegal water consumption.
- Assist the Non-revenue Officer in putting in place leak detection processes and control policies.
- Implement system rehabilitation and leakage control plans and liaise with the Network Maintenance team and other relevant teams to ensure timely detection, repair and replacement of faulty or damaged parts./
- Carry out line patrol activities to identify leaks, illegal connections and other sources of water loss.
- Identify stuck, unread and dormant meters.
- Report none metered connections.
- Prepare relevant weekly/monthly reports as required.
- “O” level
- Certificate/Diploma in any Business related area or its equivalent with 2 years’ experience
- Investigation skills
- Relevant computer skills
- Motor bike rider with a valid driving licence
- Report writing skills
Method of application
Qualified and interested applicants may apply by enclosing a cover letter, a detailed resume, copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials and names and addresses of three ( 3) referees (including telephone and email contacts) to Managing Director,Siaya Bondo Water &Sanitation Company ,P.O.BOX 214-44060 SIAYA OR firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here fore more details
Shortlisting will be done on rolling basis. All applications should be received not later than 21st April 2021 only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.