Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Siaya Bondo Water and Sanitation Company LTD was established in 2006 as a Company to provide clean, safe, affordable drinking water and Sanitation services in Siaya County. We are seeking to recruit exceptional intern with strong teamwork and disciplined for the following positions.
POSITION: OPERATION & MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Scale3) – 1
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports any noted defects to the supervisor.
- Notify the supervisor the completion of work for certification.
- Plumbing, repairs, and maintenance of general water supply systems and pipe fittings.
- Maintain/service all installations falling under the unit including storage tanks, pulsators, flushing cisterns, taps, baths, taps, sinks and hand-wash basin.
- Maintain all drains and sludge extraction and discharging pipes and inspect them on a daily basis.
- Service pipes, valves, evaporators, chlorinators, analyser and injectors and carry out daily inspections of the same.
- Undertake the clearing of the pipeline route.
- Put up gabions along streams and steep slopes to protect the pipe from being uncovered due to soil erosion.
- Clean the chambers along the pipeline and in the plant
- Identify required materials and report to the supervisors for procurement.
- Craft Certificate/Diploma in Plumbing or its equivalent;
- KCE or KCSE;
- Customer Care/Handling Skills;
- Communication and interpersonal relations skills;
- Three (3) Years’ experience.
Method of application
Qualified and interested applicants may apply by enclosing a cover letter, a detailed resume, copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials and names and addresses of three ( 3) referees (including telephone and email contacts) to Managing Director,Siaya Bondo Water &Sanitation Company ,P.O.BOX 214-44060 SIAYA OR email@example.com or Click here fore more details
Shortlisting will be done on rolling basis. All applications should be received not later than 21st April 2021 only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.