Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Siaya Bondo Water and Sanitation Company LTD was established in 2006 as a Company to provide clean, safe, affordable drinking water and Sanitation services in Siaya County. We are seeking to recruit exceptional intern with strong teamwork and disciplined for the following positions.
- POSITION: WASTE WATER MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS (Scale 2) NO. 3
Duties and responsibilities
- Reports any noted defects to the supervisor.
- Notify the supervisor the completion of work for certification.
- Plumbing, repairs, installation, maintenance of general sewer systems and pipe fittings.
- Undertake all plumbing and fitting works as directed including connections and disconnections.
- Maintain/service all installations falling under the unit.
- Undertake new pipe installation and extensions.
- Maintain all drains and sludge extraction and discharging pipes and inspect them on a daily basis
- Service pipes, valves, evaporators, chlorinators, hear analyzer and injectors and carry out daily inspections of the same.
- Undertake the clearing of the pipeline route.
- “O” level
- Certificate/Diploma in Waste Water Technology/Management or Water engineering/Technology/management or Civil Engineering.
- Experience in the field will be an added advantage.
- Has handled similar position for at least 2 years
Method of application
Qualified and interested applicants may apply by enclosing a cover letter, a detailed resume, copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials and names and addresses of three ( 3) referees (including telephone and email contacts) to Managing Director,Siaya Bondo Water &Sanitation Company ,P.O.BOX 214-44060 SIAYA OR firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here fore more details
Shortlisting will be done on rolling basis. All applications should be received not later than 21st April 2021 only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.