Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Caritas Microfinance Bank is the fastest growing Micro Finance Bank in Kenya whose vision is ‘The Household Bank that Adds Value to All’. As part of our expansion strategy, we are seeking competent and qualified staff to fill the following position:
To plan and carry out specific audit exercises on Bank’s operations in an efficient, economical, and effective manner in conjunction with the Audit Manager to ensure that bank’s operations are carried out as per the laid down bank policies and procedures, regulatory guidelines and within other legal framework.
- Participate in preparation of risk based annual plan and preparing audit programs for audit
- Developing the appropriate audit tests to achieve the desired audit objectives for each assignment and obtaining well documented audit evidence and audit
- Ensuring performance of quality audits and production of timely internal audit reports with practical and agreeable corrective
- Tracking of audit issues implementation and follow
- Carryout special audits and/or investigations and other special assignments as may be required by management from time to
- Evaluating adequacy of enterprise risk management framework and recommend for areas of
- Consistency of adherence to and effective application of established Internal Audit systems (polices, processes, procedures & tools) to achieve optimal efficiency and cost
- Carry out analytical reviews of the root-cause of the common/ recurrent audit findings and disseminate alerts and solution
- To perform any other duty as assigned in line with the organization goals and
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- University degree preferably in Accountancy, Finance or Business Administration
- Qualified as CPA(K), ACCA or
- Banking professional qualifications is an
- CISA qualification will be an added advantage
- 3-4years’ work experience in Internal Audit department in a Financial institution
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to:
Kindly indicate the position title on the subject line when applying Closing date for application 27th April 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.