Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CHS Institute Ltd. is currently sourcing for high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individuals to fill the positions of HIV Testing Services (HTS) Providers for Murang’a, Nyeri and Nyandarua Counties.
Overall Job Function
Reporting to the Facility in Charge, the HTS Providers will be responsible for providing HIV Testing Services to patients and clients seeking services in their respective health facilities using provider-initiated testing and counselling, voluntary counselling and testing, targeted family and partner testing/Partner Notification Services (PNS) and other novel HTS approaches.
- Create awareness and provide education on the provision of HIV Testing Services
- Lead in mobilisation of HTS clients
- Provide pre/post-test HIV counselling ensuring that clients understand risk factors, prevention methods and other relevant issues
- Provide confidential HIV testing to clients, as per national HTS guidelines
- Provide counselling and make relevant referrals to offer continuous support
- Ensure provision of quality HIV services at all times
- Implement high yielding testing strategies like eligibility screening and PNS
- Document and maintain accurate HTS records, including referrals and reports on referral outcomes
- Compile and submit HTS reports on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to the Supervisor
- Conduct timely requests for all the requirements for undertaking HTS activities
- Participate in HTS QA activities like PT and counselling supervision etc.
- Ensure HTS optimisation in the facility
- Any other duties which the Supervisor may assign from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma in Guidance and Counselling, health-related or social science field
- Certified by NASCOP as an HTS Counselor
- Experience working as an HTS Counselor in a health setting is an added advantage
- Should be self-motivated
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work and deliver results with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player.
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV as one document stating the current and expected salary and contact details of three referees to email@example.com clearly indicating the subject title: HTS Providers; CHSI/HTSP/01/2021 by 5.00 PM Monday, April 19, 2021.
CHS Institute Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.