Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CHS Institute Ltd. is currently sourcing for high calibre, self-motivated, and dynamic individuals to fill TB ACF Champions’ positions in Murang’a, Nyeri and Nyandarua Counties.
Overall Job Function
Reporting to CTLC, County Mentors, TB/PREP/GBV Technical Advisors, the TB ACF focal person will offer technical support and supervision of active case finding activities, including bidirectional TB-COVID-19 screening, PREP screening at OPD, GBV screening at OPD and linkage to treatment.
- Work closely with the Facility and OPD in-charges to streamline patient flow systems to scale up coverage on TB/COVID-19, PrEP and GBV screening vs workload
- Conduct Mentorship for HCWs on the use of tools for bi-directional TB/COVID-19 screening
- Conduct mentorship to HCW on effective referral and linkages for patients presumed to have TB and or COVID-19
- Strengthen TB/COVID-19 screening and linkages, documentation and reporting in all supported sites
- Participate in facility TB HIV DSD readiness assessments and select sites for immediate roll-out of TB HIV DSD
- Sensitise and mentor clinicians in TB HIV settings on the use of the adapted patient profiling tool for DSD categorisation of TB HIV patients
- Ensure implementation of facility-level CQI projects to accelerate the uptake of TB HIV DSD, PrEP and GBV
- Strengthen contact management through contact invitation and contact tracing
- Liaise with County mentors and SCTLC to conduct CME on bidirectional TB/COVID screening and TB DSD models.
- Coordinate TB/COVID-19 screening and TB DSD model data collection and reporting.
- Participate in monthly sub-county led TB/ COVID-19 screening and DSD for TB and HIV review meetings
- Participate in the quarterly County Supervision on bi-directional TB/COVID-19 activities
- Participate in quarterly data-driven review meetings on integrated TB/COVID-19 screening, TB DSD implementation, PreP and GBV screening, case identification and referral
- Conduct mentorship on PrEP and GBV screening and case identification
- Support PrEP integration in different service delivery points
- Streamline PrEP and GBV inter and intra referral systems
- Any other duties which the Supervisor may assign from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery
- Registered by Kenya Clinical Officers Council
- Facilitation, mentoring skills
- Good interpersonal, organisational and written/verbal communication skills
- Computer Literate (Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point)
- Ability to work under pressure, meet strict deadlines, and work with minimum supervision.
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV as one document stating the current and expected salary and contact details of three referees to email@example.com clearly indicating the subject title: TB ACF CHAMPION; CHSI/TB ACF/01/2021 by 5.00 PM Monday, April 19, 2021.
CHS Institute Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.