Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Customer Operations Analyst
About the job Customer Operations Analyst
At Ilara Health, we equip a network of small, peri-urban healthcare providers with life-saving and essential diagnostic tools to improve the quality of medical care across sub-Saharan Africa. As informal businesses, these clinics and pharmacies lack access to the traditional financial services typically used by SMEs to support their growth. Through smart financing options, Ilara Health connects these small businesses to revenue-generating diagnostic assets that enable them to both develop their business and improve the quality of care they provide to their patients.
As a company, we are swift and proactive to decisive action in delivering the desired results and eliminating distractions that hinder us from achieving our desired results. We pride ourselves in being straightforward, clear, and concise about our needs & knowing when it’s best to ask for help. As such, we are graceful in victory and own up to our mistakes. Our clients are important to us and we value our clients and relentlessly focus on providing our customers’ promise, by building high-quality systems, exercising operation discipline and planning for long-term scale. We cultivate empathy with our customers and continually seek to better understand their needs. At Ilara Health, we believe that growth is life and we equip each other to always spot useful opportunities for growth & to develop innovative ways to continuously improve. We explore our full potential daily and reinvent ourselves to be able to drive the desired growth for ourselves and our community. Doing it better is important to us and we never settle in everything that we do. We challenge our ideas of what’s possible in order to better meet our goals. We invite different perspectives, consider all variables including the resources we have available to implement an idea and explore all avenues we can to make a positive change possible.
About the Role
- As a Customer Operations Analyst, you’ll be responsible for helping the customer success team be more productive, work more effectively, and deliver better service to their customers. You’ll assist in rolling out of pilots/projects/medical camps and prepare reports on them.
- Developing and maintaining standard operating procedures for common situations.
- Preparing performance reports by collecting and analyzing data from the customer success.
- Conducting surveys in Ilara’s healthcare facilities to collect data and other assessments.
- Work closely with key account executives in building up the pilots/projects/medical camps to run and execution and prepare reports from the pilots/projects done.
- Analyzing support workflows and making suggestions to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyzing raw patient data from Ilara’s healthcare facilities into usable and useful patient information as required.
- Taking on other ad hoc projects when needed.
- 2+ years in a customer service role, ideally within financial services, telecommunications, or other digital products
- Experience handling customer inquiries via email, chat, or other written communications
- Proficient in data reporting and analysis
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks efficiently
- Excellent written, oral, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter – can work well alone or on a team.
- Fast Learner and Ability to adapt quickly
- Medical Insurance upon successfully completing probation
- Travel reimbursements for travel expenses incurred at work- while going to the field. Please note that this does not cover daily transportation to the office
- Working with a team of smart, vibrant and diverse professionals