Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Qualification: Relevant IT qualification
Experience Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a desktop support environment.
Type of Employment: Contract (for a min of 6 months)
With a history spanning over 150 years, Nestlé didn’t become the world’s leading food and beverages brand by chance. Perfection is at the heart of what we do and our people are always looking for the next big idea to cement our status. We’re now looking for am IT Support Specialist based in Kenya.
You will be be a point of contact for both Customer Care and customers on the respective sites and to advise, guide and ensure adherence to standards in matters concerning technology. Work closely with other resolution groups to assist and resolve customer incidents and requests, ensuring maximum availability of technology services.
A day in the life of…
An IT Support Specialist, you will
- Resolve first-line incidents logged by Customer Care assigned to the Site Administrator Resolution Group
- Research, resolve, and respond to TECHNOLOGY queries based on the Nestle IT procedures
- Interact with other analysts / specialists in resolving and escalating incidents to ensure the quick dispensing of essential information that is critical to the resolution of incidents, as per Infrastructure team
- Provide first line desktop support for IP Telephony system, LAN infrastructure
- Ensure IT Assets or equipment onsite is accounted for and timeously rotated when scheduled to including site F&P server, laptops, desktops, scanners, printers and projectors
- Provide direction in all technology related projects and ensure Global technology standards are adhered to as per Infrastructure team.
- Implement disaster recovery procedures
What will make you successful
- A relevant IT qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a desktop support environment.
- International A+ and N+ certification.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification or higher
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) qualification will be advantageous.
Closing Date: 23 April