Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Provision of quality patient care.
- Ensure availability/maintenance of equipment/instruments that may be required for patient management.
- Ensure that any side effects from the prescribed treatment are quickly identified and managed
- Ensure high level of infection prevention in the area the nurse is operating in to avoid hospital acquired infections.
- Prepare and present timely comprehensive care and nursing reports as may be required.
- Ensure patient information is treated and handled with highest confidentiality.
- Ensure high quality nursing care in the department/unit.
- Carry out health education sessions in the department/unit and conduct orientation for newly admitted patients and new staff.
- Prescribe and give nursing care to the patients as necessary.
- Participate in the implementation of patients’ care in the ward/ unit
- Co-ordinate patients care with other departments both in and outside the ward/unit
- Ensure safe storage of drugs e.g. DDA, supplies and equipment.
- Maintain drugs and other important registers in the ward.
- Participate in ward/departmental conferences/meetings.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the departmental heads/management from time to time.
- Diploma in Nursing from a reputable institution.
- Registered and licensed by the nursing council
- 2-3 years’ experience
How to Apply
Applications to reach by 23rd April 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org