Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sanergy is an award-winning social venture that builds healthy, prosperous communities by making hygienic sanitation accessible and affordable in Africa’s urban informal settlements. Our systems-based approach to solving the sanitation crisis involves five key steps: we build a dense network of contextually-appropriate, affordable, desirable non-sewered sanitation solutions. We partner with residents and governments to identify locations and financing models for implementation. We provide critical support services – such as access to finance, business analytics, training and aspirational marketing and branding. We collect the waste regularly and safely remove it from the community for treatment. We convert the waste into valuable end products, such as organic fertilizer and insect-based animal protein, which we sell to Kenyan farms. We are an increasingly sophisticated, highly intricate organization with many moving parts. Sanergy seeks accomplished, driven individuals who will make substantive contributions to the organization. We currently seek a Planning Analyst to join our Production Department.
About the role
The Planning Analyst will be accountable for the planning and analysis functions within Sanergy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- An adept production planner experienced in the manufacturing industry.
- Experienced in scheduling & forecasting.
- Proficient in data analysis using excel & google sheets
- Cost Accounting and modeling experience preferred.
- Gain proficiency in production planning for Sanergy products.
- Reduce weekly plan versus actual variances to a maximum of 5%
- Expand the weekly/monthly/yearly production forecasts to include various Sanergy products production and utilization
- Expand the weekly/monthly/yearly production forecasts to include various Sanergy products production
- Maintain a CAPA resolution rate >90% for immediate corrective actions
- All other functions as may be assigned by the manager
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering. These include chemical, mechanical, process, industrial engineering fields
- Experience in statistics or related certification (stats) will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in a production facility/company will be an added advantage
- A collaborative spirit that compels you to work beyond your team
- A desire to understand and serve customers
- A willingness to embrace diversity, integrity, and empathy
- An innovative approach to assessing and testing new ideas
- An enthusiasm to achieve set targets and improve yourself professionally
- To apply, please submit here a cover letter clearly indicating your available start date (include notice period), your interest in this role, and your resume/CV that includes a list of three referees by Monday 31st May 2021. Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.