Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Aga Khan Academy Mombasa provides a world-class education to exceptional students who possess strong leadership potential, on a merit basis. Pluralism is a core value of the educational programme; the student body reflects marked diversity, and includes both national and international students from all socio-economic backgrounds. AKA Mombasa is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, offering an IB curriculum that is locally rooted and globally relevant. Academy graduates consistently earn places and scholarships at the world’s top universities. We are looking for a passionate and experienced candidate for the following position.
Job Summary – Clinical Officer/Nurse is a member the Academy’s Health & Wellness Clinic, He/She will be responsible for providing health services primarily to students, but also extended to staff to facilitate their optimal physical, mental, emotional and development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive and high-quality clinical services including giving first aid, medicaments for minor ailments & health counseling.
- Document all required observations and vitals, prescribed treatment and procedures carried out on patients.
- Sensitize the Academy’s community through health talks on preventive and promote health.
- Make recommendations for specialized examination and coordinating hospital visits of sick students & staff.
- Served as a Clinical Officer or Nurse for a minimum period of three (2) years
- Clinical Medicine / Nursing qualification from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers Council / Nursing Council
Job Expires 30-Apr-2021