Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DRIVER II–GRADE III/IV (TRACTOR AND BUSES) (Ref: UoEm/TBD/03/2021)
Applicants must be holders of at least a KCSE D+ (plus) / KCE DIV IV and be in possession of a valid driver’s license, a valid PSV license and Occupational Trade Test III for drivers. In addition,they must;
- Have at least five (5) years accident–free continuous driving experience;
- Have valid certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation;
- Demonstrate proficiency in written and spoken English and Kiswahili languages;and
- Demonstrate ability in driving tractors, buses and lorries
How to apply:
1.Visit the University of Embu website; http://www.embuni.ac.ke, select the Job Application Portal and fill in your details as guided; and
2.Applicants MUST submit one (1) hard copy application package (with job reference number clearly marked on the envelope)with the following;
- Application letter
- Detailed curriculum vitae (signed on all pages) with names of three (3) referees who are well known you.
- Copies of certified academic and professional certificates
- A copy of the National ID card
- A copy of the current payslip (if any)
- Other relevant testimonials
3. In addition, applicants for Grade 12 and above must also submit the clearance certificate from the following;
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board (showing status of loan recovery)
- Ethics and Anti–Corruption Commission
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation
4 Applicants should notify the three (3) referees to send their recommendation letters directly to the undersigned in a sealed envelope before the deadline.
5 The Application Package (hard and soft copy) should reach the undersigned not later than 5.00 pm on Friday, 30th April, 2021.
University of Embu,
P.O. Box 6–60100, Embu,
- Only qualified and shortlisted applicants will be contacted;
- Persons with disability are encouraged to apply; and
- University of Embu does not levy any fees for job applications University of Embu is an equal opportunity employer