Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About The Role:
When an early-stage company’s resources are relatively limited, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is critical for fundraising, cash-flow management, financial accounting, projections, and risk management. Jamborow is looking for an experienced but entrepreneurial finance professional who wants to contribute more than debits and credits, but will think strategically about future-proofing our business.
• Advise CEO on fundraising plans and capital structure.
• Manage and regularly report cash flow to the Senior Management Team.
• Drive the company’s financial revenues from multiple sources.
• Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports.
• Put into place strong financial controls.
• Manage any internal or external finance/audit professionals.
• 3 years proven experience as CFO, Director of Finance, or Finance Manager, ideally in a start-up environment
• In depth knowledge of start-up financial law and risk management practices.
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
• Proficient in the use of Excel and financial management software (e.g. Sage)
• Ability to strategize and solve problems.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
• CPA is a strong advantage.
• BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.