Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Unit in charge, the Orthopaedic & Plaster Technologist shall be responsible for Supporting and caring for patients during orthopaedic procedures including application and removal of casts, splints and braces and other relevant procedures
- Instruct patients on how to care for their injuries, care of cast and other equipment recommended for their treatment
- Update patient records of dressing plaster application and removal every morning
- Set-up surgical tables, instruments, and supplies required for specific operations
- Stock management to include charging of procedures and orthopaedic procedures in the unit
- Offer Counseling and health education to patients with orthopedic trauma
- Assisting patients in the orthopaedic clinic who are immobile.
- Assist in drafting orthopedic & plaster procedures
- Application and removal of cast, P.O.P and splints in the clinic,theatre,and inpatient
- Apply both skeletal and skin traction in the wards
- Help retrieve patients records and transact on lifeline
- Help maintain cleanliness in the unit
Required Qualifications for the Position
- Diploma in Orthopaedic Technology from a recognized Institution
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant working experience in a similar position
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, Copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 23rdApril 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment