Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Checking policy documents, endorsements and agreements with service providers and approving membership certificates or other official documents in line with the company’s underwriting manual;
- Identifying and referring insurance risks that require reinsurance arrangements ;
- Addressing enquiries and feedback from clients within the timelines stipulated in the service charter and/or SLAs signed with respective clients;
- Observing strict adherence to cash and carry rule and/or company credit control policy and escalating exceptions;
- Addressing reconciliation issues in liaison with the finance department;
- Responding to internal and external audit queries and implementation of recommendations;
- Allocating incoming mails amongst team members and ensuring they are worked on within the agreed turnaround times;
- Complying with statutory, regulatory and internal control processes at the business units;
- Responsible for timely renewal invitations, processing of payments and confirmation done by the team as per the SLA;
- Maintaining accurate records and up to date record on follow up of medical requisitions, premiums, PIN numbers and renewal confirmations as per the set timelines;
- Complying with statutory, regulatory and internal control processes at the business units including internal and external audit recommendations;
- Developing departmental budget and business plans to achieve the set company targets;
- Entrenching performance based appraisal of departmental staff in line with their set KPIs and departmental targets;
- Participating in company CSR and brand building activities in liaison with other departments;
- Training, coaching and mentoring staff in order to improve performance and cohesion within the department;
- Implementing interdepartmental SLA in liaison with other departmental heads;
- Participating in management meetings, projects and committees as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science or an equivalent.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Leadership skills
- Teamwork skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- ACII/Diploma in Insurance
- At least 6 years relevant experience
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org