Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving, reviewing, distributing and giving recommendations on motor related claims mail. Advising on the motor claims repair estimate.
- Reviewing external assessors reports and where possible supplying parts and coordinating the process or directly negotiating with the repairers;
- Perusing claim documents to confirm claim is in order while looking out for potentially fraudulent claims and liaising with external assessors to provide pointers to the investigators;
- Organizing and regularly monitoring Project Plato Teams (3 teams) to ensure the company achieves savings from parts supply and invoice discounting. Maintaining Plato records and attending Plato group meetings;
- Assessing and re-inspecting motor vehicles and meeting brokers and clients in the field over repair complaints and dispute resolutions;
- Managing salvage duties;
- Making regular visits to garages to check on ongoing repairs.
- Participating in company CSR and brand building activities in liaison with other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in automotive engineering or an equivalent.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Technical knowledge in motor engineering and motor vehicle repairs
- Diverse knowledge in motor vehicle trends and part sourcing
- Investigative skills
- Client relationship management skills
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience
Send mail to email@example.com