Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Heinrich Böll Stiftung is a German Political Foundation affiliated with the Green Party in the German Federal Parliament. We facilitate inclusive dialogues, offer expertise and, in partnership with like-minded people and organisations, develop innovative perspectives along the core themes: Gender Democracy (including gender and sexual minority rights), Sustainable Development and Dialogues and Civic Spaces in the region. We are looking for a self-driven and experienced individual to fill the position of Finance and Administration Coordinator who will report to the Head of Office. This position is based in Nairobi.
Successful candidates will have at least 5 years experience in a senior finance role, possess a Bachelor of Commerce degree in Finance or related field, be a certified CPA-K with a valid practicing certificate. Candidates with relevant experience from the development / civil society sector are encouraged to apply.
Among others, the role will:
- Provide leadership to the finance and administration department.
- Safeguard the integrity of finance processes and organisational assets.
- Support programme budgeting and monitoring.
- Prepare various financial reports as per the organisational formats.
- Manage payroll and submit compliance reports to relevant statutories.
- Supervise professional and administrative staff within the department
- Support project partners in budgets and build their capacity to ensure financial compliance to processes and policies of the organisation.
How to apply:
You may send your CV and cover letter outlining your motivation and competencies to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th April 2021. Heinrich Böll Stiftung is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.