Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Intern will assist in supporting Grants and Contract (GnC) activities in SSA and will report directly to the Regional Grants and Contract Manager, CIP-SSA.
- Assist in drafting of sub-grant and collaborative agreements for review by GnC Manager.
- Assist in the drafting of Compliance Matrix for new awards for validation by GnC Manager.
- Assist in ensuring compliance of donor requirement including timely submission of donor technical and Financial reports through sending of reminders to PMU, PBC and PI.
- With support of GnC Manager coordinate with PMU and PI in follow up action for sub-grant agreement with due end dates.
- Support in sub-grants close-out process including drafting of close out letters.
- Support in documentation of GnC documents as guided by GnC Manager/Systems Officer.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in International Development, Business Administration, or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional Course certification in Project Management or an equivalent
- Advanced level of MS Office.
- Prior internship experience in Grants and Contracts will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are required.
- Demonstrated analytical skills with a focus on details.
- Flexible interpersonal and teamwork skills.