Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, DFS Business Strategy, the Products Data Analyst will be responsible for providing guidance, analysis and support through data on the bank’s digital products by establishing viability for new products as well as enabling effective performance reporting. The role holder will also need to be a specialist in data collection, interrogation, analysis & presentation.
- Transform large, complex datasets into pragmatic, actionable insights, leverage data to identify, quantify and influence tangible business gain by performing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in reports, dashboards and charts.
- Establish viability for new products in the market – Business Cases formulation outlining revenue lines and costs for each product.
- Product Performance Reports – Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Competitor products analysis to benchmark on performance, market share and determine opportunities for growth.
- Collaboration with the Data Analytics Team in Strategy as Centre of Excellence in strategy for tools and working models.
- Developing reports, presentations and marketing materials to support business & product development.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree preferably in Business, Information Technology, Statistics, Data Analysis or related field from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree and professional qualifications will be added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience with relational databases or data analysis or in a similar role.
- 2 years’ experience in data extraction, interpretation, and presentation.
- Excellent project management and relationship management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & teamwork skills.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 23rd April 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.