Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Makueni County Public Service Board is established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act 2012. The Board was inaugurated on the 5th of August, 2013 as a body corporate with perpetual succession and seal capable of suing and being sued in its corporate name. It is composed of a Chairman, five Board Members and a Secretary all appointed by the Governor with approval of the County Assembly. The Board established its secretariat in 2014 Vision: “A public service that thrives and where performance excels” Mission: “To attract, retain and inspire a result oriented County Public Service” Core Values Integrity Professionalism Fairness and equity Discipline Respect Team work Rallying Cry: “Quality Staff, Quality Service”
Mechanical Engineer at Makueni County Public Service Board
Roles and Responsibilities
- Trouble — shoot and repair production equipment mechanical breakdown in a timely manner to reduce plant breakdown time
- Perform preventive maintenance of plant equipment to reduce breakdown and maintain machine availability of above 85%,
- Assist in development and implementation of preventive maintenance schedules for plant equipment
- Advise plant engineer on required spare parts and assist in their specification
- Perform mechanical maintenance of all plant installations including water and oil pump
- Propose and assist in implementation of continuous improvement of the plant.
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from a recognized institution,
- Advanced diploma in mechanical engineering
- At least six years professional experience in plant maintenance in food processing industry
- Registered with relevant professional body
- Proven experience in developing and implementing preventive maintenance schedule for plant equipment
Method of application
Written applications enclosing Duly filled Makueni County Job Application Form, Current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
The Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before 5:00 p.m. on Friday, 30th April, 2021.
- The Job Application Form can be downloaded from the County Public Service Board website: http://www.makuenipsb.go.ke
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Ag. Chief Executive Officer
MAKUENI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD