Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Makueni County Public Service Board is established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act 2012. The Board was inaugurated on the 5th of August, 2013 as a body corporate with perpetual succession and seal capable of suing and being sued in its corporate name. It is composed of a Chairman, five Board Members and a Secretary all appointed by the Governor with approval of the County Assembly. The Board established its secretariat in 2014 Vision: “A public service that thrives and where performance excels” Mission: “To attract, retain and inspire a result oriented County Public Service” Core Values Integrity Professionalism Fairness and equity Discipline Respect Team work Rallying Cry: “Quality Staff, Quality Service”
Food quality assurance managers are responsible for managing quality and safety standard s of food products and food manufacturing. Food quality assurance managers must be knowledgeable about quality standards, government regulations for food industry, safety procedures and managerial tactics. Compute formulas, percentages and production specific factors using chemical and mathematical procedures.
Roles and responsibilities of quality assurance manager
- Ensure that products meet certain thresholds of acceptability.
- identify the essential principles of food hygiene applicable throughout the food chain (including primary production through to the final consumer)
- Plan, direct or coordinate quality assurance programs and formulate quality control policies.
- Work to improve an organization’s efficiency and profitability by reducing waste
- Acquire and apply all standards (documents) for a grain food chain
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures standards and specification
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring these are met
- Setting customer service standards.
- Specifying quality requirement of raw materials with suppliers
- Investing and setting standards for quality and health and safety.
- Ensuring that processing comply at national and international level
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Writing management and technical reports and customers charters
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Directing objectives to maximize profitability
- Recording and analyzing and distributing statistical information
- Monitoring performance
- Supervising technical or laboratory staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in food science and technology.
- At least six years professional experience in food processing industry
- Possess knowledge of raw material and quality systems and standards
- Conversant with ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management Certification
- Conversant with ISO 9001-2015- Quality Management Systems.
Method of application
Written applications enclosing Duly filled Makueni County Job Application Form, Current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
The Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before 5:00 p.m. on Friday, 30th April, 2021.
- The Job Application Form can be downloaded from the County Public Service Board website: http://www.makuenipsb.go.ke
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Ag. Chief Executive Officer
MAKUENI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD