Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nandi County is Kenya’s athletics hub.It is home to tens of the world’s celebrated athletes, including world record breakers such as Pamela Jelimo, Janet Jepkosgei and the legendary athlete Kipchoge Keino. The 2,884 square kilometres ‘home of champions’ borders Baringo to the east, Vihiga and Kakamega to the west, Uasin Gishu to the north, Kisumu to the south and Kericho to the south-east. The county, which is also renowned for its thriving tea estates, is endowed with a beautiful topography that mainly consist of the scenic Nandi Hills. Nandi County Government Nandi County is divided into six constituencies namely; Mosop, Emgwen, Chesumei, Nandi Hills, Aldai and Tinderet. The constituencies are represented in the National Assembly by Hon.Vincent Tuwei (MP-Mosop), Hon. Alexander Kosgey (MP-Emgwen),Hon. Wilson Kogo (MP-Chesumei), Hon. Alfred Keter (MP-Nandi Hills), Hon.Cornelly Serem (MP-Aldai) and Hon. Julius Melly (MP-Tinderet). Other leaders include H.E Hon.Stephen K. Sang (the Governor), Lucy Mulili (County Commissioner), Hon. Samson Cherargei (Senator), Hon. Dr. Tecla Tum (Women Representative) and several members of the County Assembly. People of Nandi County Nandi County is home to over 752,965 people (50% male and 50% female), according to the 2009 National Census. The majority of people in the county are Nandi, a sub-group of the Kalenjin tribe of Kenya.
Positions for the directors – Kapsabet Nandi Water & Sanitation Company Limited will reflect a representation from each of the following organizations:
- Business and manufacturing community/ Local professional bodies
- Resident organizations
- Women organizations
All interested applicants should be nominated by their respective organizations or professional bodies.
To be eligible, an applicant should be:
- Literate and numerate to a minimum of bachelors degree from a recognised university – in various fields;
- Demonstrate experience and acumen in a business or any profession of at least five years;
- Demonstrate participation in local development initiatives;
- Have experience as change management agent;
- Resident in service area of the company;
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity; and
- Nomination by respective organisations or professional bodies.
Suppliers or other trading associates of the company and persons in current professional or sod relationship with the management of the company are not eligible to become directors in the company.
Method of application
Written applications including the current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Nandi County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 802-30300 Kapsabet.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the Nandi County Public Service Board so as to reach the office on or before the close of business on, Thursday 29th April, 2021
In addition, interested candidates applying for Job Groups ‘N and above’ are advised to submit copies of letters of clearance from:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)-Tax Compliance Certificate ;
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
- County Government of Nandi is an equal opportunity employer.Women, youth and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- All candidates are reminded to observe the Ministry of Health Protocols on Covid – 19 during interviews.