Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Ensure each role in IT and Operations Department has a job description and accompanying key performance indicators
- Develop, document and track the accuracy and completeness of a catalogue consisting of all IT and Operations JDs and KPIs
- Ensure each job descriptions and key performance indicators are aligned to the department and the organizational strategic objectives
- Develop and implement mechanisms to track IT and Operations employee performance against their set JDs and KPIs
- Report on the status of IT and Operations JDs and KPIs
- Conduct surveys to measure employee morale and engagement; track the implementation of recommendations from the surveys with the assigned owners
- Assist Departmental Leads in developing justifications for additional resources within the department
- Liaise with the HR Department to initiate the employee acquisition process and track to closure
- Develop and implement strategies to increase employee engagements within the department
- Ensure the employee appraisal calendar for IT and Operations is implemented and strictly adhered to
Core Skills Required
- Relationship building skills
- Teamwork –Work closely with their colleagues to find solutions to business problems.
- Customer focus – put customer requirements in the forefront when tracking performance
- Concentration –Work on tasks for long periods of time.
- Creativity – Find solutions to problems and think outside the box to fix issues.
- Strong experience with data analysis
- Attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Proven track record to work to strict deadlines
- Self-management and strong organisation skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
Key Critical Competencies
- A University degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience as an effective resource support lead
- Very good knowledge and presentation skills using MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and other relevant software (for the purpose of analysing data and producing reports to IT Leadership
- Experience in internal customer engagement activities
- Ability to write comprehensive reports and communicate effectively with all levels of IT and Operations staff.