Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Roles and Responsibilities
The overall responsibility for the Manager, Powered Enterprise is to lead a team involved in assisting clients transform back office operations through ERP solutions using KPMG’s Powered Enterprise tools and assets. These solutions cover all back-office processes including HR, Supply chain and Finance and are built on platforms such as Oracle, Microsoft and SAP. You shall help in defining strategies and defining adoption approach for our clients. You will work closely with our client’s CFO, CHRO, CIOs etc to help transform and manage the identified processes.
▪ Be responsible for the ERP/Powered Enterprise advisory team and related engagements
▪ Planning, managing and delivery of related projects to ensure business risks are recognized and appropriately managed before adversely affecting the project objectives. Activities include planning, scoping, budgeting, development of execution methodologies and resourcing the project.
▪ Provide technical knowledge, direction and training to the engagement team to produce quality deliverables on time and on budget.
▪ Building and promoting strong client relationships by understanding client needs and proposing initiatives to serve their needs.
▪ Providing and facilitating the involvement of subject matter experts for the key components depending on platforms in use.
▪ Presentation to project committee or board of directors (where relevant) on the engagement status, recommendations and action plans
▪ Manage engagement risk
▪ Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers at key clients
▪ Identify transformation opportunities based on a thorough understanding of client transformation and emerging technologies in different sectors.
▪ Contribute to business development and proposal development efforts
▪ Facilitation of events to create awareness of technology transformation offerings in the market.
▪ Contribute towards meeting the expected revenue numbers as agreed with the leadership.
▪ Manage the opportunity lifecycle in the pipeline.
Professional Qualifications And Experience:
▪ Bachelor’s degree in IT or related degree from a recognized University
▪ 8 plus years in IT and business experience
▪ At least 5 years’ experience working with various OEMs or partners especially Oracle, Microsoft or SAP
▪ Professional qualification such as Digital Transformation Certification, Lean six sigma, Prince2 AGILE, TOGAF, ISTQB, COBIT, ITIL certifications preferred
▪ Various requisite qualifications/certifications in various systems including Oracle, SAP or Microsoft
▪ Team/ engagement management skills
▪ Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
▪ Strong understanding of corporate governance and the regulatory environment
▪ Demonstrated track record of quality
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please forward your application letter and CV giving details of your qualifications and experience quoting “Manager, Technology Transformation/April/2021” to email@example.com. Applications should reach us on or not later than 21 April 2021.
*Please note, that due to the volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*