Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Roles and Responsibilities
The overall responsibility for the CIO advisory senior consultant role is to be part of a team involved in building and customizing digital transformation strategies and defining adoption approach for our clients. You will work closely with our client’s CIOs to help transform and manage IT. You will assist the manager and leadership to actively drive CIO advisory business development efforts within the market.
CIO advisory engagements will include but not limited to:
▪ Digital strategy formulation and review
▪ Aliment IT Strategy to Business Strategy
▪ Enterprise Architecture
▪ IT budget and spend/IT service costing
▪ IT cost benchmarking
▪ IT supplier management
▪ IT Asset management
▪ Pre- and post -project review
▪ Change management
▪ IT readiness to change assessment
▪ Due diligence
▪ IT Governance
▪ IT capability maturity assessment (e.g., ITIL, COBIT)
▪ IT Target Operating Model design
▪ IT processes improvement
▪ Applications and integration rationalization
▪ Technology asset management
▪ Be responsible for the CIO advisory team and related engagements
▪ Planning, managing and delivery of CIO advisory related projects to ensure business risks are recognized and appropriately managed before adversely affecting the project objectives. Activities include planning, scoping, budgeting, development of execution methodologies and resourcing the project
▪ Building and promoting strong client relationships by understanding client needs and proposing digital initiatives to serve their needs
▪ Providing and facilitating the involvement of subject matter experts for the key components of the strategy during the formulation stage
▪ Presentation to the project team and steering committee (where relevant) on the engagement status, recommendations and action plans
▪ Monitor engagement risk and escalate to engagement manager
Professional Qualifications And Experience:
▪ Bachelor’s degree in IT or related degree from a recognized University
▪ 4 plus years in IT and business experience. With a focus on building digital strategy and working with the client/organizations to roll out the strategy initiatives
▪ Experience with emerging technologies (Cloud, big data, IoT) and innovation and their business application
▪ Professional qualification such as Digital Transformation Certification, Lean six sigma, Prince2 AGILE, TOGAF, ISTQB, COBIT, ITIL certifications preferred
▪ Team/ engagement management skills
▪ Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
▪ Strong understanding of corporate governance and the regulatory environment.
▪ Demonstrated track record of quality work, project management and productive team interactions.
▪ Willingness to travel moderately
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please forward your application letter and CV giving details of your qualifications and experience quoting Senior Consultant, Technology Transformation – CIO Advisory to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should reach us on or not later than 21 April 2021.
*Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*