Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible for providing training and support for end-users for IT requirements in an effective and efficient manner within the organization.
- Provide support for any IT related problems, enable user profiles, Hardware support, check backups for users, Install new PC’s , MS Office training for new users
- Printer installations and maintenance, and Kenya User support
- Maintain and administer LAN & WAN, and also Maintain and administrator Windows 2003 server environment
- Support and maintain all laptop and desktops and Troubleshoot general hardware and software issues on all computers.
- Maintain and manage server and user back-ups and Monitor Anti-virus effectiveness to keep all computers clean
- Install and Configure a wide variety of software on all machines
- Configure email clients for a variety of mail protocols including POP, etc.
- Troubleshoot issues with other office equipment including printers, copiers, phones, etc. and Stay abreast of current technology trends
Your Skills and Experiences
- Proficiency with Microsoft environments
- Familiarity with networked anti-virus and back-up software
- Good time management, excellent communication skills
- Organization skills
- Bachelors/First University Degree in IT related field
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become an IT Professional in a challenging Global organization with a competitive remuneration package and offers you opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.