Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
LEGAL INTERN- REGULATORY FRAMEWORK – 1 POSITION
Internship Period: One (1) year
Reporting to the Manager, Legal Framework, Responsiveness and Analysis the selected candidate will be deployed within the Regulatory Framework department.
The intern will be responsible for;
- Undertake legal research to help in legal review;
- Undertake legal drafting under the guidance of an experienced Counsel;
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in the development of legislative instruments;
- Coordinating stakeholder workshops;
- Prepare department reports as may be required from time to time;
- Maintain and update department records;
- Performing any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Preference will be given to students who had graduated within the last two years
- Certificate of good conduct – This will be mandatory to the successful candidate
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Display honesty, transparency, and integrity in all dealings
- Show initiative and meet all deadlines with high quality work.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and teamwork.
- Dedicated to confidentiality at all times.
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before April 28, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for assessment.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.