Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Dorbe-Leit Consulting Limited is a consulting practice providing transformational human resource management based services. We become involved with our clients in their transformation, providing services that are value-adding and measurable in their contribution to our clients’ success. Catapulting your business to success is our purpose.
Quality Manager at Dorbe-Leit Solutions Limited
Analabs carry out Quality Analysis of various veterinary, human and agricultural products among other hygiene and product safety checks and services. ISO Quality standards are key to achieving accurate results thus ensuring products quality and facilitating
obtaining regulatory and trade approvals for our customers. Quality, efficiency and personalized customer experience are key strategic and marketing differentiator for
Analabs. Meeting the requirements of ISO17025, Accreditation and Regulatory approvals are mandatory for all Analabs Services.
- Strategy development and execution
- Workflow Management
- Market research and intelligence
- Customer focus/Customer relations
- To develop, implement and maintain a quality management system (QMS) for all aspects of laboratory practice so as to comply with the legal requirements, the standards of accreditation bodies, National and legislation guidelines, and relevant standards.
- To enhance and maintain the Laboratory’s accreditation
- To report to the laboratory management on the functioning and effectiveness of the quality management system.
- To be instrumental in the development of a culture of quality and critical review within the laboratory.
- To develop, facilitate and co-ordinate the audit of laboratory processes and to be responsible for the dissemination of information relating to quality to all laboratory staff
- To be responsible for the co-ordination of training, development and competency assessment of staff within the laboratory and for those from organizations stake holders trained by laboratory staff.
- Ensure services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- Inspect all services to make sure it has been built with compliance to quality standards and meets customer expectations.
- Research and development of new procedures/Methods and training on new equipment/tests.
- Develop and implement testing strategy in-line with the global food safety strategy
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and operations teams on the development and implementation of strategies, plans and business models;
- Monitor the performance of testing operations and support head of Departments to optimize their testing operations, quality and infrastructure;
- Market new and existing services internally to affiliates as well as customers through creation, development and implementation of business solutions;
- Conduct and review market analysis to determine customer needs, future directions, opportunities and trends;
- Attend conferences, trade shows, etc. as Company representative and for research and networking opportunities.
- Offer leadership/ mentorship and supervisory role in the Departments
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. (Microbiology / Chemistry / Biotech / Any Science base discipline) and or Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, food technology or other related field
- Certified Quality Inspector, Lead auditor preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Laboratory operations/Auditing, manufacturing, food processing unit, food safety and quality assurance.
- 3+ years in Managerial and or supervisory role
- Proven experience as quality manager
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- Certification and or training, understanding and implementation of quality control systems are a strong advantage (ISO 9000, ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17025:2017, ISO 19011, ISO 22000, HACCP, GLP, GMP etc.).
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Top-notch analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning & Organising
- QA,QC, ISO 17025:2017
Send in your detailed resume before closing of business 27th April 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.