Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
An established Company that specializes in manufacturing polythene bags in Mombasa is seeking to recruit an ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN. Suitable candidates are encouraged to review the Job profile below and make their application for consideration to join a team of enthusiastic staff who are behind the company’s marked success.
Accountable to: Head of Department – Maintenance
- Record all machines downtime and the underlying causes
- Document all maintenance works carried out
- Monitor preventive maintenance assignments on monthly basis and complete maintenance logs
- Schedule both internal and external works (s) maximizing planned downtime and reducing unplanned downtime
- Manage systems and equipment data storage and maintain high levels of standards and accuracy
- Manage a service history database for all equipments and machines
- Perform engineering analysis to establish the root cause of critical and repetitive equipment failures
- Review and advice the required spare parts to stock and ensure minimal obsolescence in stock
- Ensure that all maintenance activities conform to environmental, safety and health policies and procedures
- Ensure all employees including outsourced and contractors fully comply with no compromise in wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs)
- Monitor or calibrate automated systems, industrial control systems or system components to maximize efficiency of production
- Assist in staff supervision, coaching and developing a high performing maintenance team that meets agreed objectives and delivers added value and continuous improvements
Required Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a busy packaging company which has Extruders, Printers, Laminators and Bag-makers.
- Electronics experience in PLCs, Drives, Cards
Send your Updated CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.