Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client is a leading private medical service provider situated in Mombasa region within Mombasa County.
It is the policy of the hospital to engage the services of professionals of high a completive selection process, thus seeking for qualified personnel
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology – Higher diploma will be an added advantage.
- Must be registered with Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB).
- 2 years’ experience
- Performing tests and accurate interpretation of results.
- Operate and maintain laboratory instruments and equipment.
- Reporting all abnormal tests/critical values for verification.
- Accurate recording and storing of laboratory reports and registers.
- Follow proper infection control guidelines to minimize hazards caused by infectious specimens.
- Perform calibration and quality control procedures before performing tests.
- Participate in continuous medical education and other related trainings to keep abreast with new technology in market.
How To Apply
Interested candidate should apply through email@example.com