Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Standard group comprises The Standard newspapers, The Nairobian, KTN, KTN News, Radio Maisha, Standard Digital and Think Outdoor Services. The Group is looking for a qualified, experienced and self- motivated individual to fill the position of Occupational Safety and Health Officer.
Overall Purpose of the Position
- Responsible for writing, editing and publishing engaging content for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Optimizing social media posts (language, tone and message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness through leveraging new monetization efforts around digital
- Create and publish original, informative and appealing high quality content for the Groups’ website and Social Media pages
- Track and repon social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Persons specification
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business Communication or a related field from a recognized institution
- 2+ years relevant work experience in a similar field
Skills and other attributions
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Passionate, positive attitude, ambitious, self-driven, organized, decisive and assertive