Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network.
The Hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgement of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services, SafeCare level 5 accreditation and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has Outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The Hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the positions listed below:
Laboratory Assistant (Locum)
Vacancy No: AKHK/MDPD/006
Overall Responsibility: The successful candidate will support technical and administrative processes in the laboratory to ensure smooth flow of service.
- Effectively manage laboratory supplies to ensure availability, efficient use and minimal stock variances.
- Dispatch samples for outsourced testing in a timely manner and maintain related records.
- Maintain laboratory archives and relevant records.
- Assist in microbiology media preparation and sterilization of laboratory apparatus and waste.
- Perform general front office and messenger duties.
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Sciences from a recognized institution in Kenya.
- At least one year working experience in a similar position.
- Good organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th May 2021.
The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g., “RADIOGRAPHER AKHK/MDRD/L/003.’’
Do state the preferred outreach in your application letter.
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, or medical examination).
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer.”