Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Bethesda Healthcare Services in Nandi Hills seeks to employ a Registered Nursing Officer.
The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating and implementing nursing interventions to patients and the day to day operations of the nursing activities.
- Provides triage procedures
- Provision of quality patient care.
- Ensure availability/maintenance of equipment/instruments that may be required for patient management.
- Ensure high level of infection prevention in the area the nurse is operating in to avoid hospital acquired infections.
- Prepare and present timely comprehensive care and nursing reports as may be required.
- Ensure patient information is treated and handled with highest confidentiality.
- Ensure high quality nursing care in the department/unit.
- Carry out health education sessions in the department/unit
- Prescribe and give nursing care to the patients as necessary.
- Participate in the implementation of patients’ care in the ward/ unit
- Coordinate patients care with other departments both in and outside the ward/unit
- Participate in departmental meetings.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the departmental heads/management from time to time.
- Diploma in Nursing from a reputable institution.
- Registered and licensed by the nursing council
How to Apply
Applications to reach by 28th April 2021 to email@example.com