Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job Compliance Officer/Lead
About the company
Ilara Health is on a mission to make diagnostics affordable for Africa. Founded by entrepreneurs passionate about healthcare, Ilara Health brings in technology powered diagnostics from around the world and provides financing to make these diagnostics products available in low to middle income communities, all integrated in the near future via a tech platform.
Ilara Health is a venture funded company on an aggressive growth path and this is an opportunity to get into an exciting, early stage tech startup that is bound to make an impact on healthcare outcomes in Africa
We are looking for a deeply experienced and knowledgeable compliance practitioner to help us navigate the regulatory environment in the following areas:
- Medical Devices Regulation (PPB)
- Laboratory Regulation (KMLTTB)
- Ministry of Health Regulations (MoH)
- Import regulations (KEBS, KRA, Customs)
- Developing, implementing and managing the facilities’ compliance program
- Coordinating with regulators
- Planning, implementing and overseeing risk-related programs
- Creating and coordinating proper reporting channels for compliance issues
- Developing company compliance communications
- Coordinating and scheduling required compliance training for employees
- Experience working in a compliance consulting or audit environment
- Deep knowledge and experience in medical device regulations including implementation of approvals.
- Experience with medical device imports