Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Pezesha, has created a holistic financial marketplace for MSMEs. By offering lending, financial education, and debt counselling to borrowers, plus a proprietary credit scoring system to vet MSMEs without a credit history, de-risking lending to SMEs. Lower Risks bring commercial banks and capital providers onto Pezesha platform. As a collaborative structure, Pezesha is helping to tackle the $19 Billion financing gap for SMEs. Pezesha is led by a highly experienced and passionate local team with more than 10 years local and international experience in fin-tech, management of growth and technology companies, and unparalleled local market knowledge and reach.
Primary job description
- Onboarding, vetting and evaluation of potential SMEs/Merchants to be funded by Pezesha on a regular basis using our internal processes and standards
- Onboard, manage and retain SME related partners and their commissions payouts
- Marketing & Financial education in relation to SMEs needs and support
- Provide customer support via calling and follow up with potential and funded SMEs on additional information required as well as repayments of loans for those successfully funded by Pezesha
- Monitor and update loan accounts and information on the dashboard
- Providing feedback and responding to customer issues on social media platforms and any other channel.
- Assist with product testing and trainings required to the targeted segments or partners while ensuring compliance and quality assurance and collaborating with internal and external teams
- Assist with developing of training materials and strategy including leading the trainings/workshops while leveraging on various channels such as field/in person, virtual and through focus groups discussions among others
- Required documentation on product tests, customer feedback and process improvements including completing loan contracts with qualified SMEs-
- Assist with impact measurement i.e. case studies, testimonials and analysis needed
- Drive strategic sales, scale and productivity to ensure the overall success of the company’s products and services
- At least a graduate of Commerce, Administration, Accounting, Finance or Marketing or a related field
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Basic computer skills and a quick learner
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in sales or marketing or handling customer support or as a loan officer
- ADDED ADVANTAGE: Credit Operations & SME evaluations experiences from a bank or Fintech environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and self drive toward targets while ensuring quality output and prioritization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of interpersonal maturity, hardworking, and professionalism
- Unwavering commitment to service and customer orientation
- Team player who demonstrates positive attitude, creativity, energy, dedication to collaboration and patience and with a high degree of integrity
- In-depth knowledge of the Financial industry and its current events in Ghana
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
How to apply
To Apply: Please send your CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Kindly indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (REF 821/SME CREDIT OPERATIONS OFFICER). The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NO and job title and where they are currently based in the email body will be automatically disqualified.