Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Contact Center Agents
Securex Agencies (K) Limited is seeking to recruit a new member in our dynamic Team. The Contact Center Agent will be responsible for ensuring 24/7 focal point for all security coordination and communication as directed by the Security Specialist and Security Focal Points.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as the 24/7 focal point for all security coordination and communications as directed by the Security Specialist or Security Focal Points
- Operates as the 24/7 single point of contact (POC) for triaging all emergencies and networking to the appropriate resource while maintaining an electronic log of all incidents
- Serves as command and control node for routine and emergency situations by maintaining communications with the security guard force personnel, the security site supervisor/manager and the Security Specialist/Security Focal Points
- Operates all emergency communications equipment to include UHF/VHF/HF radios, satellite phones, landlines, vehicle tracking system and cell phones
- Frequent, proactive monitoring and tracking all client’s and vendor vehicles on mission using the ‘Track 24’ platform in tandem with radio/cell-phone checks with the drivers
- Monitors the CCTV system for the country Office and acts as initiator for shelter in place and lock down protocols
- Conduct daily checks to ensure that all client’s security monitoring , tracking and operating systems are functional and reports any faults to the client’s Security Specialist
- Maintains an updated list of point of contact numbers and residence locations for all international and national Client’s residential Staff/Consultants and VMs
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Give feedback to the client on complaint
- Conduct periodic equipment inspections and routine tests in order to ensure that operations standards are met.
- Update all monthly reports and share with the head of the department on monthly basis as per the deadlines issued.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in information Technology, Security Management, or a Business related field
- Diploma/Certificate in any Customer Service course
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in busy Call Center within a commercial business setting.
- Tech-Savvy, well conversant with Microsoft Office, excel and Power Point and capable of quickly learning new software applications
- Proficiency in the use of social media platforms, multiple communication equipment such as HF, VHF, UHF Radios, satellite phones etc.
- Ability to multi task
- Report writing experience
How to apply
- If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria above, please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 30th April, 2021. Please note due to the high volumes of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted