Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Shopit is a leading retailer of ICT Products in Kenya committed to becoming the most loved and trusted marketplace by offering superior shopping experience, rapid delivery, and stellar customer service. We bring the best in electronics, computers and more directly to you, from a company you can trust. We are unique in the world of retailing; a computer shop with the personal touch of your local retailer.. Established in 2011 by indigenous Kenyan professionals in Information and Communications technologies, ShopIT has within a short period established itself in the ICT market as a key provider of quality Information and Communications Technology (ICT) products both in public and private sectors. ShopIT enhances the effectiveness of ICT resources for your business growth by taking up world’s leading ICT products and developed strategic partners /relationships with principal equipment vendors that enable us deliver optimal ICT products and affordable prices. Whether you are a novice or a tech guru, you are sure to enjoy shopping at ShopIT. We work passionately to exceed your expectations every time.
- Staying up to date with current and prospective company accounts
- Communicating with clients and addressing any concerns
- Monitoring client communication and promptly responding to calls and emails
- Creating company invoices and recording all client transactions
- Maintaining records for client accounts and auditing them regularly
- Collaborating with a variety of different departments to better serve the clients’ needs, such as the accounting and marketing departments
- Searching for, pitching to and attaining new client accounts
- Selling additional products and services to existing clients
- A minimum high school average grade of B (plain) or its equivalent. ● Certification in either CPA, KATC or ACCA.
- 2 years experience.
- Proficiency in oral AND written English.
- Must be a proficient computer and internet user.
- Must be willing to work six days a week. (Monday – Saturday).
- Commercial awareness of the retail industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- A positive can-do attitude and a passion for the field of interest.
- Must be exceptionally self-disciplined and have a very strong work ethic.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a bias to a sense of urgency.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and ability to sacrifice to deliver excellent results
- Personal qualities of integrity, initiative, and commitment to the company’s principles.
- Short listing will be on ‘first-come’ basis.
- The company will make permanent positions offers to successful candidates who’ll perform well.
- No fee is payable by candidates at any point of the recruitment process. 4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of application
A well drafted application/cover letter expressing why you believe you are the best candidate for the position.
Your CV with specifics including primary and high school average grades. Interested applicants should send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org.