Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
World Vision is an international Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation working in almost 100 countries world-wide to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.
Purpose of the position
To manage and maintain computer systems and applications in order to successfully support World Vision Kenya’s sponsorship operations.
Sponsorship Data Management-30%
- Do data clean-up
- Generate reports, analyze and share with management for decision making
- Synching of Mobile data
Download, Review and Upload Sponsorship 2.0 Products 25%
- Child Greeting Photos
- Child Greeting Videos
- Child Update Photos
- Child Update Videos
- Community Update Photos
- Community Update Videos
- Community Intro and Farewell Videos
- Correspondence photos (APR, Christmas Cards, GN, etc)
Data Entry – correspondences-20%
- Annual Progress Report (APR)
- Christmas cards (CH)
- Gift Notifications (GNs)
- Sponsor Letters/Gifts (SLs)
- Electronic Letters (EL)
- Introductory Letters (ILs)
- Farewell letters (FLs)
- Ensure Horizon Mobile and Desktop are functional with the most current versions
- Provide IT Support- Hardware, Software and Accessories to AP staff
- Provide Technical Advice on ICT procurements
- User provisioning of rights to Volunteers
Facilitate capacity building in technology-10%
- Train AP and LI staff on Horizon Mobile use
- Train AP and LI staff on Office tools and Applications
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by supervisor or designee from time to time.
- Participate and contribute in committees and task forces
Participate and lead devotions
Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
- Minimum Diploma in IT/Computer Science or related field from a recognized institute of learning
- At Least 2 years of work experience managing systems and or databases
- Computer proficient in use of Microsoft office and other applications relevant to Sponsorship
- Training, facilitation, mobilization and coordination skills
- Certification in A+, N+ and MCP is an added advantage
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Organizational skill
- Analytical skills
- Experience in managing sponsorship systems an added advantage
- Office environment: AP office based
- Travel: 10 % Domestic travel may be required.
- On call: As required