Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Founded in 1974, Baraka agricultural College has been known to train farmers and form four leavers on Sustainable Agriculture and Rural development.
The objective of the Job:
- To facilitate students to acquire knowledge and skills in beekeeping.
- To strengthen the capacities and capabilities of the farming communities in beekeeping for improved livelihoods
- Planning and implementation of beekeeping projects
- Monitoring and evaluation of the progress in the beekeeping projects
- Carrying out training and assessments of beekeeping students
- Developing training materials for beekeeping training units
- Mobilizing communities into production and marketing units for increased
- Management of the college teaching and research apiary
- Documentation of the research outcomes and learning’s from the research activities in the apiary.
Qualification and experience
- Diploma in Sustainable Agriculture for Rural Development (SARD)/Beekeeping with a 2 years’ experience in beekeeping OR Certificate in SARD/Beekeeping with 3 years’ experience in Beekeeping.
- Have passion for promotion of beekeeping.
- Competence in the application of the knowledge and skills for promotion of beekeeping
- Excellent interpersonal skills ,team-management and leadership skills
- Excellent analytical ,problem solving and reporting skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
Method of application
Send your application to
Human Resource Manager,
Baraka Agriculture College,
P.O Box 52-20106, Molo
Deadline is 28th April, 2021