Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation with the exclusively humanitarian mission to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. It also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening International Humanitarian Law and universal humanitarian principles.
The HR Information Systems & Data Officer is responsible for all HR administration and Data Management activities including payroll management and updating/maintaining data in the ICRC HR information systems.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive information from all Human Resource Service Providers (HRSPs) through the established data collection systems for payroll processing;
- Process the monthly payroll, prepare reconciliations and required reports for submission for auditing with the monthly accounting;
- Prepare and calculate final dues and other benefits for separating staff;
- Coordinate the filing and retrieval of the physical and electronic staff and Human Resource files;
- Creation, modification, and position management for new and existing employees in the Human Resource Information System(HRIS);
- Provide support in data compilation for the budgeting process;
- In collaboration with the Human Resource Data & Administration Team Leader, support in the development and updating of Human Resource related reports as required;
- Support in the compilation of annual compliance reports and data for operational risks for the sites;
- Ensure the staff management policies are applied correctly in HRIS & data management in line with local legislation; and
- Ensure that new employees are inducted and oriented in the use of ICRC HRIS systems & processes.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
- University Degree from a recognised institution;
- Minimum 3-5 years professional working experience in a similar field;
- Good knowledge of labour laws and the employment market;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (knowledge of French is an asset);
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with experience in HRIS;
- Experience in HR administration tasks in payroll management;
- Precise, rigorous with a high sense of confidentiality and integrity;
- Certificate of good conduct; and
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen.
The interested candidates should submit their applications on or before 07th May 2021 at 4:30 pm with the CV, motivation letter, including references details, supporting documents (Certificates, Diplomas, Degree etc), and current and expected remuneration to ICRC Logistics Support Centre, HR Department via:
The reference HR Information Systems & Data Officer must be stated in the application to be valid. If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required Degree & other supporting documents, your application will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICRC does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. If the candidate is asked for any fee, he/she must report to ICRC HR Department through the recruitment contact.
ICRC is committed to diversity and welcomes applications from qualified candidates regardless of disability, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.