Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KPMG is a leading provider of professional services including audit, tax and advisory. KPMG’s International Development Advisory Services (IDAS) Africa, based in Nairobi, Kenya has adopted a pan-African approach to development work, employing full-time experienced development experts with a network of champions across Sub-Saharan Africa. KPMG IDAS Africa coordinates projects throughout Africa to ensure consistency of delivery, results and development impact. Our diverse team includes people of various professional backgrounds and nationalities, and this mix is fundamental to our success. Typically, we assemble teams of professionals that comprise specialised development expertise combined with core KPMG knowledge in financial and risk management.
We are looking for a Fund and Grants management Senior Associate to support us in delivery of client engagements in the International Development Sector. The role will be based in Nairobi, Kenya but would require travel across Africa. The successful candidate will have the following profile.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Reviewing funding requests and budgets from prospective funding recipients to provide detailed analysis and recommendations.
- Undertaking due diligence assessments of program and financial management capacity of prospective funding recipients.
- Monitoring of projects and programs to assess performance against budgets and work plans, and compliance with funders’ policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Developing detailed analytical reports on program and financial management performance of recipients of grant funds.
- Managing outputs from associates.
- Participating in business development activities including, but not limited to, proposal writing.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 4-6 years’ working experience in the international development sector, auditing, grantee management, advisory/consulting assurance services.
- A Bachelor’s degree in social sciences as well as a professional qualification in Finance (CPA or ACCA);
- Well-developed presentation, proposal and report writing, communication and interpersonal skills;
- An exciting opportunity to work with a Big 4 firm on cutting edge development programmes across Africa
- Continuous learning and development
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary client service teams
- Unrivalled space to grow and be innovative
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please forward your application letter and CV giving details of your qualifications and experience quoting Senior – Fund and Grants Management/04/2021 by 8 May 2021 firstname.lastname@example.org.*Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted