Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Reference Number: PF-BDM-21/4/21
Terms: Three year contract renewable based on performance
Reports To: CEO
Responsible for growing and diversifying business with a view to increasing income, growing deposits, loans and membership in order to secure the future growth and viability of the society.
- Developing and implementing business growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Implement strategies for Increasing client base in accordance with the strategic plan
- Management of the Sacco product portfolio including developing new products and value proposition
- Developing business proposals to potential clients and other strategic partners.
- Initiating discussions and negotiating with stakeholders in regard to new business initiatives and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Identifying, mapping and responding to strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the operating environment that may affect implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Advising the CEO on appropriate responses to industry trends locally and internationally
- Reporting on business growth successes and areas needing improvements
- Develop new staff into effective sales persons.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, economics or Finance.
- MBA or Post Graduate qualifications as an added advantage.
- Professional Qualifications in marketing.
- 5 years working experience at a senior level in a Financial Institution and preferably within the co-operative movement
- Membership of relevant professional bodies e.g. Marketing Society of Kenya e
- 30 Years of age and above.
- Good analytical, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- High degree of integrity
- Excellent selling, cross-selling and relationship management skill
- Strategic thinking and results orie
- Track record of good management and development skills.
- Orientation towards business growth and development.
Only online applications are being accepted and can be submitted by following a two step process as follows:
- Fill in the form on the link https://forms.gle/wNdaSmUE8DRTN9pR7
- Send your CV to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be received on or before 5th May 2021 and MUST clearly state the job reference number as the subject and addressed to:
Research & Consultancy Department
KUSCCO Limited, P.O. BOX 28403-00200,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.