Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Reference Number: PF-CM-21/4/21
Employment Terms: Three contract renewable based on performance
Reports To; CEO
Direct Reports: Credit Administrator
Oversee the growth of the Society’s loan portfolio while ensuring quality and health of the loan book is maintained.
- Putting in place and implementing effective credit management, monitoring, collection and recovery strategies.
- Champion development and review of loan products.
- Generate loan reports to the CEO for presentation to the board.
- Identifying, assessing, and evaluating risk areas in recovery and making appropriate recommendations.
- Manage delinquent accounts to ensure that the Sacco complies with regulatory requirements.
- Implement and maintain a suitable credit management information system
- Manage the daily operations of the credit department in an efficient and effective manner. viii. Develop, review and implement the Sacco’s credit policy.
- Ensure proper security perfection, documentation and custody.
- Ensure loan applications are reviewed and approved in line with the credit policy and the service charte
- Ensure timely disbursement of approved loans in liaison with finance department
- Preforming other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking, credit management or any other related.
- Professional qualifications in Credit Management (Certified Credit Professional)
- Diploma in cooperative management is an added advantage,
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in credit administration or loan management gained
from working at management level in a financial institution
- 30 years of age and above
- Orientation towards risk management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. iv. Good negotiation skills
- Be of exemplary integrity and honesty vi. Financial analysis skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Be decisive and possess quick judgment skills ix. Possess excellent business writing skills
Only online applications are being accepted and can be submitted by following a two step process as follows:
- Fill in the form on the link https://forms.gle/wNdaSmUE8DRTN9pR7
- Send your CV to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be received on or before 5th May 2021 and MUST clearly state the job reference number as the subject and addressed to:
Research & Consultancy Department
KUSCCO Limited, P.O. BOX 28403-00200,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.