Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Reference Number: PF-DR-21/4/21
Employment terms: One year renewable contract based on performance
Reports To: Credit Manager
- To ensure that all approved and disbursed loans are fully repaid as per the agreed terms and conditions to prevent loss to the society due to non-repayment.
- To manage non-performing loans to preserve capital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring society’s portfolio at risk and ensuring a performing loan book
- Ensuring timely preparation and release of demand notices to members whose loans are overdue.
- Aggressively follow up on non-performing loans
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports on debt recovery
- Managing all the securities registers and monitor the status of available securities.
- Discharging securities where respective members have cleared their loans as per laid down procedures.
- Extracting, confirming and transmitting CRB information to licensed Credit Reference
- Manage storage and sale of repossessed collaterals
- Assigning members’ loan accounts in default to debt collectors.
- Liaise and monitor the execution of the recovery exercise by the third parties involved including auctioneers, lawyers and debt collectors
- Responding to members’ queries and complaints.
- Undertaking field visits for recovery activities
- Champion credit information sharing as may be required
- Follow up legal cases where recovery action is challenged in court
- Monitor and regulate the debt collection costs within the approved limits
- Ensure the recovery exercise fully complies with the statutory regulations and guidelines;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Minimum Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or any business-related field.
- Qualifications in Credit Management/Debt Collection will be a definite advantage
- A member in good standing of a relevant professional body.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in debt collection within the financial service industry
Knowledge and Attributes
- 28 Years of age and above.
- Fully conversant with lending in the Kenyan business environment
- Excellent negotiation and communication skill
- Experience in working with targets and strict deadlines.
- Good planning, analytical and monitoring skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications
Only online applications are being accepted and can be submitted by following a two step process as follows:
- Fill in the form on the link https://forms.gle/wNdaSmUE8DRTN9pR7
- Send your CV to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be received on or before 5th May 2021 and MUST clearly state the job reference number as the subject and addressed to:
Research & Consultancy Department
KUSCCO Limited, P.O. BOX 28403-00200,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.