Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR GRADE 15 (1 POST) – EU/VC/-2021-0403
The Internal Audit Manager reports to the Vice-Chancellor and will head the Department of Internal Audit. The candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience:-
- Must have a Masters Degree in relevant field and Certified Internal Auditor or Certified Public Accountant final or CISA (Certified Information Systems Audit) Final or its equivalent.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Commerce (Accounting option) or any other related field.
- Must be conversant with the internal standards on Auditing or international standards.
- Must be conversant with relevant computer packages such as SAGE ACCPAC
- Must have at least ten (10) years’ experience in Audit work at senior level in Government, Parastatal or equivalent organization
- Must be a member of relevant professional bodies and in good standing
- Must meet the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake audit duties in the University and should be able to prepare workable audit programs, audit policies, supervise, direct and provide team leadership to internal auditors. He/she will also be expected to prepare periodic audit reports for the University Management and University Council.
Chief Internal Auditor Grade 15 – Kshs.170,681 – Kshs.248,898/=
Information about the post and mode of application can be found on the university website:http://www.egerton.ac.ke. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Egerton University is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline for application is 6th May, 2021.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor
Administration, Planning and Development
P. O. Box 536 – 20115