Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DEPUTY CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR (GRADE 14) – EU/VC/-2021-0404
The Deputy Chief Internal Auditor reports to the Chief Internal Auditor Manager and will Deputize the head of the Department of Internal Audit. The candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience: –
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deputize the Chief Internal Auditor.
- Responsible for appraisal, summarization and discussion of Audit findings with relevant departments or sections.
- Responsible for the preparation of audit reports for presentation to the University Management Board.
- Review and revise existing internal audit control systems.
- Develop audit techniques.
- Responsible for all staff matters in the department.
- Carry out audit of transactions.
- Supervise assigned staff.
- Any other duties that may be assigned be immediate supervisor.
Academic / Professional Requirements
- Masters degree in relevant field.
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce (Accounting option) and CIA or CPA Final or CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) Final.
- ICT Compliance
3 years’ experience as Senior Internal Auditor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Terms and conditions of service will be as provided for in the approved terms and conditions of service for the position. The contract for this position is a three (3) year term renewable on the basis of satisfactory performance.
Deputy Chief Internal Auditor Grade 14 – Kshs.135,859 – Kshs.189,813/=
Information about the post and mode of application can be found on the university website:http://www.egerton.ac.ke. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Egerton University is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline for application is 6th May, 2021.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor
Administration, Planning and Development
P. O. Box 536 – 20115