Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Organization CAP YEI
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya was established to provide Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) for disadvantaged young persons (M/W) in the society with particular focus on women to get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labor market oriented opportunities, savings and credit that support their pathways to safe and positive futures.
The key purpose of this project is to assist disadvantaged young persons to make informed choices, develop labor-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
- Training and equipping the students with entrepreneurship skills
- Source for guest lecturers, organize field and exposures visits for the students.
- Assist students form savings groups, open bank accounts & develop a saving culture.
- Follow up with students who have started their own businesses to monitor the progress of their businesses.
- Participate in road shows to recruit students to join the program.
- Ensure students maintain highest levels of discipline at all times.
- Support the students in nurturing their business ideas.
- Source for credible mentors to mentor the students.
- Ensure that students attend classes as required.
- Provide students with resources for studying.
- Maintain an up to date record of students.
- Support students to write business plans.
- Link the youth with potential funders.
- Degree in entrepreneurship or equivalent qualification
- Relevant training in Entrepreneurship.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience training entrepreneurship.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Good presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Proficiency in English and Swahili languages.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good facilitation skills
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 th April 2021. Candidates are required to indicate the position title on the subject line of the email when applying. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates are expected to quote their current and expected pay in the cover letter. Shortlisting will be done on rolling basis.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.