Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Vacant Positions In The Department Of Devolution, County Administration, Public Service & Youth – Directorate Of Special Programmes, Disaster Management And Emergency Services (Closing 07/05/2021)
- CHIEF FIRE OFFICER – (1 POST)
Duties and Responsibilities
The chief fire officer reports to the Director, Special Programs and Emergency Services and performs the following duties:
- Ensure overall efficiency and administrative responsibilities in the service;
- Act as officer in command of fire service and rescue service;
- Overall officer in charge of planning for trainings and research;
- Overall officer in charge of fire prevention and inspections;
- Fire Brigade head quarter’s commander;
- Administration of fire-fighting drills to the firemen;
- Any other duties assigned by the Director.
Requirements for Appointment
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- BSc. Degree in Disaster Management
- Must have attended a fire prevention course in fire service training locally or its equivalent
- Certificate in fire service leadership course from a recognized institution nationally or internationally
- First Aid certificate or Emergency Medical Training from a recognized institution nationally or internationally
- Served satisfactorily in fire service and or in disaster management institution(s) for a period not less six (6) years
- Valid motor vehicle driving license (Class BCE)
- Be a computer literate
- Be medically and physically fit
- Have no criminal record
Written applications enclosing Duly filled Makueni County Job Application Form, Current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
The Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before 5:00 p.m. on Friday 7th May, 2021.
(i) All shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain clearance from the following Institutions;
- The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Ag. Chief Executive Officer
MAKUENI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD