Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
FIREMAN DRIVER (2 POSTS)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Firemen/crew driver to and from disaster/emergency scenes
- Water pump operation, hydraulic platform and Turntable ladder operation
- Can work as a fire fighter
- Part of his/her stand by time during each day shift will be spent in drills and practices, keeping the appliances/ fire engine in order and other duties in the fire station
- Make sure that the Fire Engine/Ambulance is clean and in good working condition
Requirements for Appointment
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Heavy commercial motor vehicle driving Licence (BCE)
- Certificate in Grade Test of Motor Vehicle will be an added advantage.
- Have attained a minimum of Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE).
- Candidates that have attended basic First Aid or basic firefighting will have an added advantage
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a driver
- Physically and medically fit
- Good vision and hearing
- Ability to work during odd hours
- Must have no criminal conviction or record
Written applications enclosing Duly filled Makueni County Job Application Form, Current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
The Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before 5:00 p.m. on Friday 7th May, 2021.
(i) All shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain clearance from the following Institutions;
- The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Ag. Chief Executive Officer
MAKUENI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD