Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Cepheid Inc is an American molecular diagnostics company that develops, manufactures and markets fully integrated systems for testing in the clinical market, and for application in its original non-clinical market.
We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our EMEA HR team. The position will be located in our Kenyan or South African offices. In this newly created position you will provide an excellent payroll service, ensuring accuracy and compliance and manage benefits related programs in conjunction with key stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monthly administration and processing of EMEA payroll for direct and indirect employees in conjunction with the in-country providers – .specifically Kenya, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Dubai and other countries in MEA
- Payroll data preparation, collect payroll data, send payroll data to payroll providers
- Answer employees, providers questions
- Check and reconcile payroll reports verifying monthly compensation, allowances and deductions and any other related items
- Provide support and manage the back up as required for payroll functions to others payroll specialist
- Manage country statutory declarations in a timely manner in conjunction with Finance and other key stakeholders
- Develop and distribute payroll and HR reports to various stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage relationships with country payroll partners to ensure timely and accurate payments, making recommendations for and implementing process improvements.
- Deal effectively and professionally with issues, queries, complaints and reporting and analysis requests from the business and employees in a prompt and efficient manner, escalating as appropriate.
- Work closely with Finance and other Danaher functions on all Danaher equity related issues to ensure compliance
- Ensure accuracy of data sent to the auditor and answer them on timely manner
Compensation & Benefits
- Annual declaration and Benefits renewal
- Day to day benefits activities
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
Education or Experience:
- Bachelors degree with 2 years of related work experience
- Completed commercial training or comparable professional experience in the field of payroll management
- Strong South African and/or Kenyan payroll knowledge
- Knowledge of income tax and social security law in South Africa and additionally for other African countries are strongly required
- Professional experience on payroll ideally gained in an international company managing multiple countries
Knowledge and skills:
- English Speaker mandatory
- Excellent analytical and operational skills, with attention for accuracy
- Highly self-motivated and directed with effective organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and execute multiple countries operation
- Flexible, results-oriented, and able to work in fast-paced environment
What we have to offer:
- A dynamic, people-focused work environment with great colleagues across MEA
- Long term career growth with opportunities to learn and develop within Cepheid and the rest of the Danaher family of companies
- An attractive compensation package and flexible working hours
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.